CONTEXT AND SCOPE
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Generally, using Alatpres solutions and Services requires us you to provide some information necessary for us to serve you and meet your needs. When you access our services , or interact with any alatpres solutions, interact with us via emails, telephone calls or other correspondence, we may ask you to voluntarily provide us with certain information that personally identifies you or could be used to personally identify you. You hereby consent to the collection of such information by ATL. Without prejudice to the generality of the above, information collected by us from you may include (but is not limited to) the following:
contact data (such as your email address and phone number); demographic data (such as your gender, your date of birth and your pin code); your physical location ,data regarding your usage of the services and history of use made by or with you through the use of Alatpres solutions and Services; other information that you voluntarily choose to provide to us (such as information shared by you with us through emails or letters. ATL will be free to use, collect and disclose information that is freely available in the public domain without your consent.
USE OF DATA
This applies to all Users
- All the information provided to ATL by a User, including Personal Information or any Sensitive Personal Data or Information, is voluntary. You understand that ATL may use certain information of yours, which has been designated as Personal Information or ‘Sensitive Personal Data or Information’
- for the purpose of providing you the Services,
- for commercial purposes and in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes
- for sale or transfer of such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties, affiliates and other users
- for communication purpose so as to provide You with relevant and new information regarding use of our solutions
- for obtaining feedback in relation to our solutions, other users, partners and any other relevant feedback
- Debugging customer support related issues.
- You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us, such as your contact information provided as part of account registration. If your personal information changes, you may correct, delete inaccuracies, or amend information by making the change on the user profile or by contacting us through firstname.lastname@example.org. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete), or ATL has reasonable grounds to suspect that the information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete, ATL may, at its sole discretion, discontinue the provision of the Services to you.
- ATL has implemented best international market practices and security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that it has under its control from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss. However, for any data loss or theft due to unauthorized access to the User’s electronic devices through which the User avails the Services, ATL shall not be held liable for any loss whatsoever incurred by the User.
The below section applies to Response Service Providers,Intergrated Service Providers, affiliates and Partners of ATS collectively refered to ‘service providers’
- ‘service providers’ personally identifiable information, which they choose to provide to ATL, is used to help users to identify them and their services. This information is exclusively owned by ATL You will be the owner of your information and you consent to ATL collecting, using, processing and/or disclosing this information for the purposes hereinafter stated .
- You as a ‘’service provider’’ hereby represent and warrant that you will use information provided to you by Alatpres Users accessing your Services in accordance with applicable law. Any breach of user privacy or contravention of applicable law as a result of your use of these information is your sole responsibility, and ATS accepts no liability for the same.
The below section applies to END-USERS of Alatpres solutions
- You understand and agree that any interactions and associated issues with other Users including but not limited to information about your ,safety, location,situation and other personal data and experiences is strictly between you and the other Users. You shall not hold ATS responsible for any such interactions and associated issues. If you decide to engage with a service or response provider to provide any services to you, you do so at your own risk. ATS shall not be responsible for any breach of your privacy by any service/response provider. We cannot assure nor guarantee the ability or intent of other users, service/response providers to fulfill their privacy obligations towards the information you provide. We advise you to perform your own diligence prior to sharing any critical information
- All ATL employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of sensitive personal data or information, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of every End-Users’ Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data and Information.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
User information can be shared with our business partners and affiliates for specific types of content and only to the extent necessary to run our business and provide our services to our users, to our service providers/partners, to fulfill any contracts we enter into with you and where required by law or to enforce our legal rights.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Alatpres Solutions may provide the ability to connect to other websites or services. These websites or services may operate independently from us and may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review. If any linked website is not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for its content, any use or the privacy practices of the operator of the website or service.
SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
‘Sensitive personal information’ is information about an individual that reveals their racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, genetic information, biometric information for the purpose of uniquely identifying an individual, information concerning health or information concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect sensitive personal information from individuals, and you must not submit sensitive personal information to us.
RETENTION OF USER INFORMATION
A. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you Services, contact us through email@example.com.
B. The information we receive from you will be stored for as long as necessary for exercise or defense of legal claims, or for legitimate business purposes, or as permitted by law even upon uninstallation or withdrawal from ‘Alatpres solutions’ and services.
Your rights in relation to your information includes,
• Right to access your information
• Right to have your information corrected and/or completed
• Right to have your information deleted
CHILDREN’S AND MINOR’S PRIVACY
Alatpres Solutions and Services are not intended for use by minors
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION